A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multi-centre phase IIb dose finding study to assess the effect on GERD symptoms, safety and tolerability during four weeks treatment with AZD3355 in doses 60 mg, 120 mg, 180 mg and 240 mg bid as add-on treatment to a PPI in patients with GERD that are partial responders to PPI treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lesogaberan (Primary) ; Proton pump inhibitors
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 03 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations (Germany, Latvia, Hungary and France) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 26 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 19th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 10 May 2011 Tolerability results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History