Single Patient Study to Evaluate Cellular Adoptive Immunotherapy Using Autologous Lymphocytes Following Cyclophosphamide Conditioning for a Single Patient With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour infiltrating lymphocytes (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 14 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2009 New trial record