A Phase 2 Multicenter Study of First-line Dasatinib Plus Conventional Chemotherapy in Adults With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Mitoxantrone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALL
- 28 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.