The comparative effect of combination chemotherapy with Paclitaxel (Taxol) and Gemcitabine vs Taxol and Vinorelbine on survival in non-operable non-small cell lung cancer stage IIIBw and IV, PS : 0, 1. A Phase III randomized study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-rate' has not been met, according to Annals of Oncology publication.
- 29 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met, according to Annals of Oncology publication.
- 29 Sep 2010 Results were published in the Annals of Oncology.