A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Flexible-Dose, Parallel-Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Extended Release Paliperidone for the Treatment of Symptoms of Schizophrenia in Adolescent Subjects, 12 to 17 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary) ; Aripiprazole
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 29 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2012 Company added in association field as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 10 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History