A Phase 1 Study of RAD001 in Combination w/ Cetuximab and Cisplatin as First-line Therapy in Recurrent & Metastatic Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head & Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.