A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose Study of the Pharmacokinetics (PK), Pharmacodynamics (PD) and Safety of Intravenous and Subcutaneous CDP6038 in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis on Stable Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olokizumab (Primary) ; Olokizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 29 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History