A Phase II, Multicenter, Open-Label Study Of YM155 Plus Docetaxel in Subjects With Stage III (Unresectable) or Stage IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sepantronium bromide (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2014 Last checked against M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 04 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 69 to 72 as reported by EudraCT.
- 31 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.