A Parallel Arms Phase 1 Safety, Pharmacokinetic And Pharmacodynamic Study Of The Intravenous Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase (PARP) Inhibitor PF-01367338 (AG-014699) In Combination With Several Chemotherapeutic Regimens In Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumor.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary) ; Rucaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 18 Mar 2017 Results of population pharmacokinetics of Rucaparib developed from A4991014 (n=35), NCT01482715 (n=124) and NCT01891344 (n=300) and 2 other studies, presented at the 118th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 12 Feb 2017 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History