A Phase I, Randomized, Double Blind, Three-Period Crossover, Estimation Study Using Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate, Immediate Release Mixed Amphetamine Salts and Placebo to Evaluate the Utility of a Standardized Computer Battery of Tests in Adults With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary) ; Amfetamine; Mixed amfetamine salts
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 06 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2010 Actual end date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.