A Pilot, Open-Label Study of Adjunctive Therapy With Lovaza in Hypertriglyceridemic, HIV-Infected Subjects Who Switched Protease Inhibitor to Once-Daily Lexiva 1400mg Plus Norvir 100mg Plus Optimized Background.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir; Omega-3-acid ethyl esters; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BuLLET
- 17 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (36) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.