Parallel, Open-Label, Randomized, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-790052 and BMS-650032 in Combination in Null Responders to Standard of Care Infected With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Jun 2018 Results (n=1239) of pooled analysis (NCT01012895, NCT01030432, NCT01051414, NCT01497834 and NCT01581203) published in the Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- 09 Jul 2015 Results published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 05 May 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History