A Phase II Evaluation of AZD6244 (NSC 748727, IND 77782) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.