A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of the LEISH-F2 + MPL-SE Vaccine in the Treatment of Patients With Cutaneous Leishmaniasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs LEISH-F3 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Monophosphoryl lipid A (Primary) ; Sodium stibogluconate
- Indications Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Dec 2013
- 24 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.