Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Cluster Immunotherapy With Cluster-allergoid CLUSTOID Grasses/Rye (Glutaraldehyde-polymerized Allergen Extract of Mixtures of Grass and Rye Allergens) in Patients With Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis Sensitized to Grass and With or Without Rye Pollen Sensitization.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Phleum pratense cluster allergy immunotherapy ROXALL Medizin GmbH (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roxall Medizin GmbH
- 13 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 New trial record