A Randomized Phase III Evaluation of Docetaxel (NSC 628503) and Gemcitabine (NSC 613327) Plus G-CSF With Bevacizumab (NSC 704865, IND 7921) Versus Docetaxel (NSC 628503) and Gemcitabine (NSC 613327) Plus G-CSF With Placebo in the Treatment of Recurrent or Advanced Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Filgrastim; Gemcitabine; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center; GOG0250).
- 14 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic, 10-000042).
- 27 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.