A Phase I Study to determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) of LBH589 in Paediatric Patients With Refractory Solid Tumours Including Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 17 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 18 Nov 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History