A Study to Evaluate the Effects of Laropiprant on the Antiplatelet Effects of Clopidogrel and Aspirin in Combination and to Evaluate Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of MK0524A in Subjects With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Laropiprant
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Embolism and thrombosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in Platelets.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed vas reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Actual end date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.