An Open Label, Parallel Group, Randomized Phase I Study of Biological Activity, Safety, Tolerability, and Clinical Activity of Different Dose Levels of EMD 640 744 in Montanide ISA 51 VG Administered in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Montanide ISA-51
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 20 Mar 2018 According to Immunovaccine media release, Preliminary clinical results are expected around mid-year and Topline clinical results are expected around the end of the year or beginning of 2019
- 03 Oct 2011 Actual end date Sep 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.