Effects of Atorvastatin on Endothelial Function, Vascular and Myocardial Redox State in High Cardiovascular Risk Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Nov 2011 Results assessing vascular redox state and nitric oxide bioavailability presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 31 Aug 2011 Results assessing the effect of treatment on vascular nitric oxide bioavailability presented at the ESC Congress 2011: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 31 Aug 2011 Results assessing the effects of treatment on myocardial redox parameters presented at the ESC Congress 2011: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.