A Phase II-R and a Phase III Trial Evaluating Both Erlotinib (PH II-R) and Chemoradiation (PH III) as Adjuvant Treatment For Patients With Resected Head of Pancreas Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 May 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 950 to 545.
- 06 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint of overall survival (phase II portion) has not been met, according to results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.