A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Single Intravenous Dose, Ascending Dose Level Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GLYX-13 in Normal Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rapastinel (Primary) ; Rapastinel (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Naurex
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.