An Exploratory, Open Label Multicenter Study to Investigate Pharmacodynamic of RO5083945, a Human Monoclonal Antibody Antagonist of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR), Compared to Cetuximab in Patients With Operable Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imgatuzumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Sep 2017 Results assessing the pharmacodynamics of a glycoengineered antibody (imgatuzumab) and cetuximab in patients with operable head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, were published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 24 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.