Initiation of a Once Daily Regimen of Tenofovir, Lamivudine and Efavirenz After 4 Weeks Versus 12 Weeks of Tuberculosis Treatment in HIV-1 Infected Patients (Time Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIME
- 15 May 2012 Results published in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes (1999).
- 16 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.