Recovery of Platelet Function Following Discontinuation of Prasugrel or Clopidogrel Maintenance Dosing in Aspirin-Treated Subjects With Stable Coronary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RECOVERY
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 05 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 02 Mar 2010 Actual initiation date (February 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History