An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous Zanamivir in the Treatment of Hospitalized Adult, Adolescent and Pediatric Subjects With Confirmed Influenza Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Oct 2017 Results (n=71) published in the Pediatrics
- 30 Oct 2016 Results (n=71) assessing safety presented at the IDWeek 2016.
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.