A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Correlation Between 18F-FLT-PET Uptake, Ki-67 Immunohistochemistry, and Proliferation Signature in Response to Neo-Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs F-18 fluorothymidine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 45 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.