Early vs. Delayed EVERolimus in de Novo HEART Transplant Recipients: Optimization of the Safety/Efficacy Profile (EVERHEART Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EVERHEART
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Sep 2017 Results published in the Transplantation.
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2013 Interim results (n=100) presented at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History