A multicenter, randomized, open-label phase 2b study to investigate the preliminary efficacy and safety of INNO-206 (Doxorubicin-EMCH) compared to doxorubicin in subjects with metastatic, locally advanced, or unresectable soft tissue sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 07 Jun 2018 According to a CytRx Corporation media release, pooled data from this and other study (700249151) were presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 07 Jun 2018 Results presented in the CytRx Corporation media release.
- 08 Jun 2017 According to a CytRx Corporation media release, data from this and another study Phase 3 (CTP700214726) will be used in NDA filing for aldoxorubicin in soft tissue sarcomas (STS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History