A Randomized Controlled Trial of Everolimus-eluting Stents and Paclitaxel-eluting Stents for Coronary Revascularization in Daily Practice: The COMPARE Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMPARE; COMPARE 1
- 05 Apr 2011 Pooled analysis results presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 05 Apr 2011 Two-year results of a patient-level pooled analysis of the SPIRIT II, III, IV and COMPARE trials presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 21 Sep 2010 Results of 2-year follow-up were presented in an abstract at the Cardiovascular Research Foundation's 22nd annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History