Combination therapy of Eicosapentaenoic acid and pitavastatin for Regression of coronary plaque evaluated by integrated backscatter intravascular ultrasonography; CHERRY study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary) ; Pitavastatin (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHERRY
- 17 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2015 According to an Amarin Corporation media release, abstract of trial was published in Circulation.
- 09 Nov 2015 According to an Amarin Corporation media release, results from this trial were presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions.