A prospective, randomised, multicentre, open label phase III study of active specific immunotherapy with racotumomab plus best support treatment versus best support treatment in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Racotumomab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Recombio
- 28 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.