A Clinical Pharmacological Study to Assess the Distribution, Metabolism, and Elimination of YM155 After i.v. Infusion in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sepantronium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 14 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (6) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.