A Multi-Institutional, Phase II Open-Label Study of AMG 479 in Advanced Carcinoid and Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ganitumab (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 08 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.