A Phase 1b, Open-label, Multicenter, Multidose, Dose-escalation Study of BMS-936558 (MDX-1106) in Combination With Ipilimumab in Subjects With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Malignant Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate-004
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2018 to 30 Dec 2019.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Oct 2017 to 7 Apr 2019.
- 17 Oct 2017 Results (n=94) assessing updated survival, response, and safety data of nivolumab plus ipilimumab in patients with advanced melanoma,were published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.