A Multicenter Phase II Study of the Capecitabine, Oxaliplatin and Bevacizumab as First-line Treatment in Elderly Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2009 New trial record