A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Parallel Group Placebo-Controlled Phase III, Efficacy and Safety Study of 3 Fixed Dose Groups of TC-5214 (S-mecamylamine) as an Adjunct to an Antidepressant in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder Who Exhibit an Inadequate Response to Antidepressant Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmecamylamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RENAISSANCE-5
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations (Croatia and Peru) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 20 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met, as reported in an AstraZeneca and Targacept media release.
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 696 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History