Clofarabine, Idarubicin, and Cytarabine Combination as Induction Therapy for Younger Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 09 Mar 2011 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center).