A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Study to Compare the Tolerability Between Rivastigmine Patch Monotherapy and Combination Therapy With Memantine in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary) ; Memantine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms EXPECT
- 19 Jul 2012 Efficacy results presented at the 2012 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 12 May 2011 Primary endpoint "retention rate" has been met, according to results published in Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 12 May 2011 Results published in Current Medical Research and Opinion.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History