A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenously Administered REGN668 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary) ; Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 26 Feb 2013 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 16 Aug 2010 Actual patient number is 48 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.