A randomized, multicenter trial of oseltamivir [Tamiflu] doses of 75 mg for 5 or 10 days versus 150 mg for 5 or 10 days to evaluate the effect on the duration of viral shedding in influenza patients with pandemic (H1N1) 2009.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Aug 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History