A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, 14 Day Repeated Dose Escalation Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-04971729 In Otherwise Healthy Overweight And Obese Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Mar 2018 Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics results from two studies including this study presented at the 119th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 27 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.