A Randomized Phase I/II Study of ABT-888 in Combination With Temozolomide in Recurrent (Temozolomide Resistant) Glioblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to the results published in the Journal of Neuro-Oncology.
- 14 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.