A Phase II, Randomized, Double-blind, 2-arm Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy of the DPPIV-inhibitor Vildagliptin for Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes in Women With a Recent History of Insulin-requiring Gestational Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vildagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PINGUIN
- 16 Sep 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 16 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 24 Jun 2011 Planned end date added 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.