A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy + Safety of IV + Oral Delafloxacin Compared With Vancomycin + Aztreonam in Patients With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Delafloxacin (Primary) ; Delafloxacin (Primary) ; Aztreonam; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROCEED
- Sponsors Melinta Therapeutics
- 08 May 2018 According to a Melinta Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the Making a Difference in Infectious Diseases (MAD-ID) 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 08 Mar 2018 According to a Melinta Therapeutics media release, company has submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for delafloxacin for the treatment of adult patients with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, based on results of this and other trial (700230608).
- 06 Mar 2018 Results published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases Journal.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History