A Phase 1 Study of MABp1 in Patients With Advanced Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MABp1 (Primary)
- Indications Cachexia; Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XBiotech
- 22 Jan 2016 Positive results will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2016 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium in San Francisco, as per XBiotech media release.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.