A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Duloxetine Added to Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs in Patients With Knee Pain Due to Osteoarthritis Who Have Had Suboptimal Response to Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 21 Oct 2011 Results published in the Current Medical Research and Opinion.
- 29 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History