An Evaluation of the Pharmacokinetic Profile and Safety of a Single Dose of Daptomycin in Pediatric Subjects Aged 3 Months to Twenty-Four Months Who Are Concurrently Receiving Standard Antibiotic Therapy for Proven or Suspected Bacterial Infection Including Peri-Operative Prophylactic Use of Antibiotics.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2012 Actual patient number 23 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Actual end date 1 Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.