A Multi-centre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multiple Oral Dose Titration Proof of Concept Study in Patients With Huntington's Disease to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of AFQ056 in Reducing Chorea.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mavoglurant (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 17 Feb 2015 Primary endpoint of Orientation index has not been met, according to results published in the Movement Disorders.
- 30 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Unified-Huntington's-Disease-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
- 30 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on presentation of results.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History