A Phase I/II Open-Label, Non-Randomized Dose Escalation Study of Immunoconjugate L-DOS47 as a Monotherapy in Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs L-DOS 47 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Helix BioPharma
- 19 Mar 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, this study was terminated due to lack of efficacy and the company is currently awaiting the finalized reports.
- 05 Jan 2018 According to a Helix BioPharma media release, as per the Trial Steering Committee's recommendation, the Company has decided not to continue with this study.
- 05 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Helix BioPharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History